Fairhaven is a visible ministry of God’s Love to older men and women.
Our primary mission is to provide housing and health services which promote dignity
and well being with spiritual, intellectual, cultural and recreational vitality.
Fairhaven is associated with the Wisconsin Conference of the United Church of Christ.
Our Core Values
Mission and Organization
- Providing expertise, caring, compassion, quality and competence in all our endeavors.
- The welfare of Fairhaven residents and their families, our colleagues and team members and the wider community.
- Forward thinking and sound financial planning that anticipates and embraces change and which enhances the fulfillment of our core mission.
Those We Serve
- The dignity of each person and their unique potential for physical, social, emotional and spiritual wholeness.
- Promoting health and providing quality rehabilitative, long-term and end-of-life care.
- Flexibility in addressing each person’s needs and desires with a goal of exceeding their expectations.
We Who Serve
- Preserving the integrity of Fairhaven’s mission and a high level of quality service.
- Regarding others with respect and dignity.
- Recognizing the importance of teamwork and communication.