The homes are ADA accessible, with three-floor plans to choose from and customized for individual preference. The base units are approximately 1,600 square feet in size with two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, private two-car attached garage, and a main floor laundry room. New construction residents can make selections for woodwork, carpeting, fixtures, cabinetry, countertops, appliances, and interior colors.
Prairie Village is located north of the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Prairie Preserve. This location provides a naturally beautiful setting with professionally maintained prairies. Our multi-use trail system is part of the larger City trail system that runs through Whitewater and connects Prairie Village to area parks, lakes, and the downtown district.
Are you ready to schedule a tour?
Your tour can show you all your living options. Schedule your appointment now!
Services and Amenities
- Lifetime interior and exterior maintenance
- Cultural, social, recreational, and religious activities
- Health and wellness services
- Lifelong learning opportunities
- Community Center – newly opened
- Full access to events and activities at Fairhaven
- Priority access to Fairhaven’s Continuum of Care
Optional services available
- Transportation services
*fee may apply