Click HERE for Vaccine Guidelines and Facts.
At Fairhaven, we continue to be guided by the CDC and Wisconsin Public Health in their three-step process for re-entry of Skilled, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. We are currently in Phase 1 of the three steps towards re-entry. This means that the area continues to be monitored for the virus and its’ increase within our area.
Fairhaven continues to monitor what is happening within the state through the Wisconsin Health Department and CDC.
Please CLICK HERE for a letter from Paul Kuenning, our President/CEO, with the most recent status of COVID in our facility.
We recognize the importance of interaction with family and friends and want to support our residents by keeping them safe and supported during these times. The status of window visits varies per living area. Please call Fairhaven to see if your loved one’s living area is allowing window visits, and to schedule your visit.
Please read the above update to find the most recent information concerning the availability of window visits.
- Monitoring symptoms daily.
- Wear “masks” within the building and wash hands when using common spaces.
- Fairhaven will provide transportation to medical appointments. We will continue to do the shopping.
- Providing education and training with residents regarding measures taken to prevent the spread of infection, hand hygiene, and respiratory etiquette
- Monitoring health, and temperatures are taken for all employees before each shift
- Maintaining the focus on prevention, infection control, and hand hygiene
- Reviewing protocol for cleaning and sanitation
- Reviewing emergency plans and responses
For Family and Visitors:
- NO OUTSIDE VISITORS
- Encouraging other forms of communication such as phone calls, skype, facetime, etc.
- If you have traveled outside the state/country or to an area known to have an outbreak or are experiencing any symptoms, please let us know your status.
COVID is once again on the increase and the positivity rate in Walworth Count is above 10%, putting our county back in Outbreak Status. We continue to ask for your vigilance in protecting yourself and those you love. Please ensure that you are wearing your mask covering both nose and mouth, social distancing, and limiting visits to non-essential stores.
We will provide updates as necessary on our website and in communications with you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact Fairhaven at 262-473-2140.
Thank you for your understanding and for helping to protect the health and safety of all we care for.